Dear Miller Orthodontic Patients,
We hope this letter finds you and your family well. The COVID-19 Pandemic has affected all of us in many ways. As you can imagine, we have had to postpone many orthodontic appointments due to the state of emergency and the stay-at-home orders. Your understanding during this time has been greatly appreciated.
We are so excited to start seeing our patients again next week and are thankful to be making a difference in your lives. We have been actively working over the past few months to prepare our office for a safe environment for all of our patients, staff, and community.
Dr. Miller has been on top of the research of Covid-19 and has put forth the following protocols as recommended by the American Dental Association, CDC, and other top Orthodontic practices.
Please be aware that our office staff will be working diligently to reschedule all postponed appointments. Unless you have an emergency, you do not need to call or email the office to schedule. A staff member will be contacting you directly to ensure that all needed appointments are rescheduled. Please note that patients will be screened with the Covid-19 questionnaire over the phone when scheduling/confirming appointments.
1. The most important!! If you or anyone in your family is feeling ill please do not come to the office. Call us to reschedule.
2. When arriving for your appointment, please remain in your car and call us to let us know you’re here. We will advise you as to when to enter the building. We are asking that only the patient enter the lobby. (If necessary, a parent or guardian may escort their minor child to the door, but we ask that you return to your car for the duration of the appointment).
3. Anyone entering the building will be required to wear a mask at all times other than during treatment.
4. A clinical staff member will meet each patient in the lobby where they will take the patient’s temperature, have them use hand sanitizer, and re-screen them with the Covid-19 questionnaire before taking them back to the clinic for their treatment.
5. Our tooth brushing station will be closed, so please brush prior to your appointment.
6. We ask that each patient monitor social distancing practices while in the office. For the time being, our waiting room is closed. Please return to your car after you have been checked out from your appointment.
7. After your visit, we will be emailing, texting, or calling you with your next follow up appointment. If a change is requested, we will do our best to accommodate your scheduling needs.
8. Payments can be made over the phone or by mail. A receipt can be sent to you upon your request.
9. Our Administration staff is always available to answer any financial, insurance, or scheduling questions you may have. Please don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Thank you for your support and understanding during this time of transition.
We look forward to seeing all of you soon!
The Miller Orthodontic Team